250F GP Goodwood 1956
In 1954, Maserati built the replacement for the A6GCM: the F1 6C 2500 which would take the name 250 F.
It benefits from the new 2.5-liter in-line 6-cylinder engine designed by G. Colombo, the chassis, running gear and transmission being developed by V. Colotti, then, constantly improved by G. Alfieri until 1960, it will evolve with a 12 Cylinder version, more powerful but more difficult to control.
the 250F accumulated 61 victories in all including the title of World Champion obtained by JM Fangio in 1957 !!
The model presented is the 250 F Injection of S.MOss who won the Goodwood 1956 GP.