A6GCS Casablanca 54
To succeed the Monofaro , Maserati produced the A6GCS / 53 with 48 units between 1953 and 1955.
Gioacchino Colombo (the father of the V12 Ferrari) develops this 6 cylinder / 2 liter alloy block (despite the name G), two overhead camshafts for 170 hp and Fantuzzi produces the bodywork of this 2-seater tray , light, reaching 235 km / h.
The racing version won over 70 events during his distinguished career.
The "Street" (or "Stradale") version was only intended for very lucky client-pilots of the time ...