Pininfarina produced at the end of 1953 on an A6GCS / 53 chassis, a "Berlinetta" for a special order from Guglielmo Dei, MASERATI agent in Rome.
Its customers, owners of A6GCS / 53, had to face the terrible storms of the Mille Miglia in 1952, and wanted to be sheltered during the races.
Only 4 examples of this magnificent car were built between the end of 1953 and 1954. Its concave grille separated from the headlights was a source of inspiration for the design of the shield of the current Granturismo.
The model shown is # 2056 from the Panini Museum.