OSCA MT4 1500
In 1937 the Modenese industrialist Adolfo Orsi bought Maserati in financial difficulty because of the costs of motor racing. The Maserati brothers will remain under contract for 10 years in the company which will move in 1939 from Bologna to Modena.
In 1947 they founded O.S.C.A. (Officine Specializzate per la Costruzione di Automobili Fratelli Maserati) in the suburbs of Bologna, 200 m from their first factory for the purpose of manufacturing racing cars only.
The first Osca MT4 (Maserati Tipo 4) is a spider bodied by Morelli of 520 kg empty, 1092 cm3 4-cylinder engine of 72 HP, allowing 175 km / h at maximum speed!
The MT4 presented has a 1500cc engine, 120 HP and 210km / h in V max!