Talbot Lago - Maserati
In 1956, after abandoning the design of their own engine and having tried a 2.5 l BMW, Talbot Lago chose a Maserati L4 engine of 2.5 litres/130hp to equip its two cars based on the T14.
Engaged in the 24 hours of Le Mans 1956, neither of the two cars will finish the race.
The n°17 presented here retired after a broken transmission at the hands of Behra and Rosier.
The original body is signed Pichon-Parrat.